Features of our courses:
- The course has been designed by keeping in mind the limitations of the beginners and the skill set already possessed by someone who already knows the basics.
- The course starts with the basic concepts of website development, where one will understand the importance of various languages and the importance of website development in today’s world.
- The course will then be shifted towards the more practical approach. Focus on the aesthetics of web development will be made which in today’s digital world is very important.
- After the completion of the course, successful candidates will be able to develop advanced websites from the scratch-level.
We guarantee that our course is the best value for money in Lahore.
What Will You Learn?
Creating web pages with help of HTML5 & CSS3
|Creating different types of forms|
|How to set Headers, Pages, and Paragraph for web pages||Creating buttons and how to use it on pages and forms|
|Creating animation elements|
How to insert Video and Audio on a web page
|Creating Box and how to set positions for different elements||Creating a Horizontal and Vertical Navigation bar with drop-down|
Understanding of Responsive Website and how to create it
An Introduction to JQuery
|JQuery functions and selectors||Modifying with HTML elements|
|JQuery events & effects||JQuery animations|
Ajax with JQuery
PHP with MySQL + Code Igniter
|An Introduction to PHP||String Manipulation||Date and Time Functions in PHP|
|Getting Started With Variables||Create your own Functions||PHP and MySQL|
|Conditional Logic||PHP User Authentication||Manipulate a MySQL Database|
|Working with HTML Forms||Arrays in PHP & Security Issues||Object-Oriented Programming with PHP|
|Programming Loops||Working With Files In PHP||Build your own PHP Survey/Poll Application|
How to Build an Online Forum: the database Code Igniter
|MVC Framework||Application Architecture||Controllers & Routing||Views & Models|
|Helpers||Session Management||Working with Database||Code igniter–Libraries|
|Error Handling||File Uploading||Sending Email||Form Validation|
CMS (WordPress + Joomla)
- WordPress Installation
- Touring the WordPress Interface
- Creating Posts
- Additional Posting Techniques
- Adding Media to Posts
- Working with Categories and Tags
- Working with Pages
- Creating and Managing a Blogroll
- Viewing Comments and Adding Users
- Getting Started with Blog Customization
- Working with Widgets
- Working with Plugins
- Completing Joomla CMS installation
- Planning your website
- Organizing content in Joomla!
- Creating categories, articles, and menus
- Formatting text and images
- Using modules and components
- Identifying and installing good-quality third-party extensions and templates
- Supporting multiple languages with Joomla!
- Managing users and their permissions
- Changing the look of the site with templates
- Launching your site
.NET Windows Form Application
- C#.NET Windows Forms Applications
- Programming Concepts
- Introduction to Windows Desktop Application Programming
- Database Application Using Windows Forms
- SQL Server Data Handling
- Crystal Report Handling
- Report Mapping with Windows Form Application
- File Handing with C#.NET
- SMS Server Techniques
- Introduction to MVC 4
- MVC 4 Architecture and Pattern
- Essential Language Features
- Working with Controllers
- Model Templates
- Working with View
- Working with URLs and Routing
- Silverlight and its Foundation
- In and Out
- Data Flow
ASP.NET Windows Forms Applications
- Introduction to Web Development
- Working with Controls
- Data Binding
- Working with SQL Server 2012
- Displaying Data with Grid-view Control
- Validating User Input
- Themes and Master Pages
- Managing State
Prerequisite for this Course
- No pre-knowledge is required – only dedication is the need.
- A PC or Mac is required.
- Necessary software for each module would be installed.